Monday, September 21, 2009

Fitness Log #9

Day 8: Sept 21, 2009
Squats - 5x5@55kgs
Overhead Press - 5x5@30kgs
Deadlifts - 1x5@70kgs
Chin-ups - 3xF(8, 6, 4) @Bodyweight only
Prone Bridges - 3x30sec

Squats was not perfect but the weight was still not a problem so progress is still ok. OHPs where good, getting heavier now but still ok.

Deadlifts were better than before. 70kgs was easy, time to increase weight

I think I should have done pull-ups now instead of chin-ups... oh well.

Minimal milk intake for the day.... will drink a couple more glasses in a bit. I think I am growing a gut with this diet though, which is a little worrying... I don't want to look skinny-fat. I will stick with it for a month or so more and see what happens.

Additionally, while I get a decent workout (I do sweat and breathe heavy) I immediately feel that the workout was not 100% I am tempted to increase the intensity or add more exercises.

On a different note, I saw Des (former ARPT teammate again) and (Manyak) Danny texted me about an ADMU marathon (for athletes, alumni, etc only) on December 6 to celebrate Ateneo's 150 years. It's either a 3K or a 10K run... doesn't matter, I have enought time to train.

0 comments: