Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fitness Log #4

Day 4: Sept 11, 2009
Squats - 5x5@35kgs
Overhead Press - 5x5@22.5kgs
Deadlifts - 1x5@65kgs
Pull-ups - 3xF(14, 8, 6) @Bodyweight only
Prone Bridges - 3x30sec

Personal Note: I will not workout in ABS-CBN ever again (well not while doing 5x5). They don't have olympic bars.... and I mean not a single one. So all the number above should be taken with a grain of salt as I didn't know the weight of the bar and had to compensate with additional weight.

My knee was feeling pretty weird recently, with some form of discomfort on all parts of my right leg (from calves to butt), so I opted to wear my knee brace during the workout. Everything felt good, except for the approximation of weight, also learned a few crucial lessons in doing the exercises.
For squats, avoid letting the knees from spreading apart and concentrate. For Pull-ups, lead with the chest.

On the GOMAD side, went to the grocery for my weekly supply of milk (consumed approximately 500ml as of now, will drink more before going to bed). Aside from the milk I also bought a bunch of goodies: lychee jelly, chocnut, choco coins, flat tops and choco frosties cereal. These will be my stash at work :)

0 comments: