Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fitness Log #11

Day 10: Sept 25, 2009
Squats - 5x5@65kgs
Bench Press - 5x5@40kgs
Inverted Row - 3xF(20, 15, 15?) @Bodyweight only
Push ups - 3xF(40, 30, 20?) @Bodyweight only
Reverse Crunches - 3x12

Squats are definitely getting heavy. Form was compromised a bit, but still ok. Jason and I plan to go up to 70kgs next week and stay there for a while and keep good form before proceeding. 70kgs is approximately bodyweight for both of us anyway.

Patience on bench press again, still a bit light.

Minor change on the inverted rows, increased the height of the bar a bit making pulling my chest to the bar a little harder. I can't quite remember the number of reps I do for both the inverted rows and push-ups. Perhaps adding weight should be in order for the next workouts? I seem to be consistent enough in reps that additional weights can be a new challenge.

0 comments: