Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Fitness Log #17

Day 16: Oct 30, 2009
Squats - 5x5@70kgs
Overhead Press - 5x5@40kgs
Deadlifts - 1x3@90kgs
Pull-ups - 3xF@Bodyweight only
Prone Bridges - 3x1min

Since the OHP sucked last time I did some research on how to perform the exercise properly and found out that we've been doing Push Presses and was not doing OHPs correctly. So we scaled it back to 40kgs and concentrated on doing the form properly.

Squats were pretty good, a couple of reps were not as good but overall it was ok. We might add 2.5kgs next week so we can start progressing. Deadlifts were also decent, not as good as last time but decent. Our grip started failing on us on the second/third rep so we need to work on that.

In other aspects, yoga is starting to get exciting with new poses release 2.0 is scheduled for next week if I am not mistaken. I also joined Jacky's Dance! Dance! class and while I enjoyed it, I might not be able to join the next sessions as that means skipping more of the gym training (I've done only 4 workouts in 2 weeks which is not good).

Either that or I work out on the weekends....

0 comments: