Monday, August 08, 2005

a time for peace

I almost forgot to post this, but better late than never.

The last weekend before I left for Karachi (again), the troops and I went to war in Kapitolyo (as per my and JM's previous post). Everyone was there, except for one guy. Verchie.

We were wondering why he wasn't warring with us. This guy previously had the objective of going to war at least 3 days a week! War freak? Hell yeah! Even back in college, "the war" in him would surface from time to time. Sometimes it scared us a bit, but we got used to it after a fashion. Man, you should see this guy shooting the real deal! Scary little mother.

His reason, he was in peace mode. What the shit? Peace Mode? This coming from the war freakiest guy I know? A guy who is ready to go to battle without his primary weapon... even his secondary weapon! Hell no! Something's wrong...

And I think its a girl. Although he mentioned something to the effect of "War before chicks" or that the girl he's going to be with has to accept that war is a part of him and in no way is it going to be compromised. JM had the same problem too (sorry man, this will be the last thing written about that subject). And knowing Verchie, he just might as well succumb to defection. Peace mode my ass...

Psych warfare is a scary thing.

3 comments:

socs said...

Psych warfare is a scary thing

...and yet its more common than the kind of war you engage in.

hmm...I have a theory. But I'd rather not post it here. :p

vistan said...

again? another theory? enlighten me :P

socs said...

haha! ngayon ko lang nakita to...
yes, another theory.

but its not quite like the last one i had (that can mean its less interesting or more, depending on your mood).

sa email or chat na lang.