Monday, August 15, 2005

man down!

I initially planned to do the running program of JM during my one month assignment. However, I decided a few nights ago not to push myself to do it and postpone. It's not that I'm too lazy to get up and do a few laps, I just don't want to injure myself.

I've had a bad knee since graduating college, and I just don't want it to get worse. I had it looked at around a year ago and did a couple of weeks of rehab (not that kind of rehab!) but it's still bothering me until now. I have been pretty bad to my knee in terms of taking care of it: climbing mountains, playing basketball, going to war, etc.

I'm not using this as an excuse though, I'm highly motivated to get into tip-top shape. I have to get some professional help with this bum knee though. It will just have to wait until I get back or figure out a way for me not to turn into a lazy blob until then.

1 comments:

socs said...

excuses,excuses tsk tsk tsk :p
mag brisk walking ka na lang!