Saturday, August 27, 2005

chemical warfare

Whenever I get sick or feel that I am going to be, I take some paracetamol in the hopes of getting better but I still end up sick and aching for at least a couple of days before my body's defenses kick into overdrive and get me back to health.

A while ago I felt some pain on my tooth and was becoming more that a distraction, whenever I bite down or massage the area I would feel some pain. Luckily I had some Ponstan (mefanamic acid) with me, but I wasn't really hoping that the pain would subside given my usual experience. I took one as a force of habit or social inclination, I guess. So I forgot about it and went back to work.

Then just realized that the pain was gone even if I bit hard! It really worked!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck in your new assignment, soldier!

always watch your six.

and remember, when you are in hostile foreign territory, you don't know us and we don't know you!

i might go and inspect your operations there before the year ends.

out.

vistan said...

Copy that.