Tuesday, August 02, 2005

an ode to war

Sorry.

As much as I wanted to post something more than war, I am posting war related stuff today. I had some things in my mind the last few days worth blogging but I didn't have free time until today.

I just met up with Dale at his office and got the book he bought for me. It was Tom Clancy's Guide to the Special Forces. Coolness! With the Warrific Day last Sunday. It seems that my warring mode is going to be in full swing for the next few days (weeks? months? hehehe).

Anyhoo, I also got word from JM that my gun is misfeeding. Darnits! Again! That bitch is giving me a whole lot of headache for no kills yet (I think)! It was misfeeding on me once last Sunday but was remedied by a couple of sprays of silicone oil. I hope more silicone spray will settle her. Maybe she'll telling me to upgrade her and get more "fips". I'm already counting the costs....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, just upgrade your gun at Airsoft Warehouse. If, when Jimmy tests it, it is still misfeeding, he will definitely fix it for you, for free. =) STYLE!