Thursday, August 11, 2005

happy blog

JM mentioned in his blog that I have "a completely happy blog". That made me think, do I really have a happy blog? And does that reflect on my current state of being or my life during the blogging period?

It looks like I have a happy blog. Even when I post some of the shitty things that happens, it doesn't seem to look like a rant (I think hehehe). And that it doesn't affect me too much and I just try to deal with it. I guess I'm just that kind of person.

So is this a happy blog? I would say more of a "psychologically positive inclined" blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you positive attitude, in general means you have high EQ. =)

Anonymous said...

Oops... let me repeat that, wrong grammar.

I think YOUR positive attitude in general means you have high EQ. =)

socs said...

baka kasi madalas ka mag "hehehe" ?

and I quote.."hehehe" :p

vistan said...

hahahaha.... o ayan iba na :P

shet natawa ako dun :D

jm, oks lang. i understand grammar like "I not understanding" and "We will found the meter in..."

hehehe (oo nga noh :P)