Monday, October 05, 2009

In Eire

A few days behind, but I am finally in Dublin, Ireland. It was a very long flight from Manila and I wasn't able to get some sleep for 24 hours. And with the weather that greeted me here I wasn't a hundred percent the following day.

Felt better after a day of taking things slow. Met some of Socs' officemates and had dinner with Christian, Joel and Tinay. Suprisingly very good Irish weather today, the sun is out most of the day and was able to walk around a bit without a jacket on. Socs and I just came back from a river cruise, pictures to go out later tonight probably. Looking forward to explore the city tomorrow (weather permitting) rather than just the shopping areas hehe.

We're off to the gym tonight, hopefully I'll get back into the groove of things after a long time off. I'll probably take it easy for tonight, it is a vacation after all.

0 comments: