Thursday, October 13, 2005

shell shock

I am going crazy right now.

There a lot of things going on in my mind. From small, mundane things that can be left behind, to things's I put on hold for a bit of time now. Plus the everyday things that pop-up randomly.

Maybe I'm just feeling apprehesive of all the things I can, will and should do starting next week. I need to do something to calm me down... and unfortunately thinking about what that should be adds to the stuff that makes me crazy. Ironic eh?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you know what you should do, start saving money so you can buy the new iMac G5. shopping always calms me down. hahaha... joke! si line nga pala to, ginugulo ko lang lalo ang utak mo... peace! :)

vistan said...

yeah, i know what you mean about shopping :P

but i think, but i think the very thought of the stuff i want/need to buy ARE part of my issues! hehehe

socs said...

someone once left a comment on my blog...and I quote:

"thinking is bad"