Tuesday, October 04, 2005

deportation procedures

My social visit pass expires today. My employment pass has not yet been approved. So now, I need to do a visa run to Malaysia to “extend” my stay here in Singapore for 2 more weeks.

I still have no idea how to get to Malaysia, how long I’m going to stay there and where. I was told by a friend of mine to stay there at least 24 hrs so as not to rouse suspicion from the Singapore immigration.

Some people would think that I get to have a free paid vacation to Malaysia under company expense. Maybe so, but with all the unknowns it’s a bit nerve-wracking. Well maybe we can term it as an adventure, but with some of the bad luck I am having with international travel I might have a bit too much of an adventure.

Wish me luck, I will be behind enemy lines in less than 12 hours.

3 comments:

socs said...

kasama ako dun sa "some people" :D

sige na nga, fine. eto na lang dapat sasabihin ko sayo:

"Naku, Bakit ka pupuntang Malaysia? Papahirapan mo sarili mo? E hindi mo naman kasalan na ndi na approve permit mo ah. Hay naku, dapat mag complain ka. Or better yet, umuwi ka na lang until they settle everything. You don't know Malaysia, you dont know the policies there, you dont know where you're going..tsk tsk tsk.."

:p
so choose: positive or negative?
hehehehe.

good luck at balitaa mo kami ;)

Anonymous said...

baka hindi ka na approve kasi may tatak kang pakistan sa passport mo.. akala nila terorist ka! hindi nila alam na nam-boys ka lang sa pakistan..

pan said...

to hell with it dude...go to malaysia, book yourself in a nice, swanky hotel and have a blast in the country! naka-survive ka ng pakistan yakang yaka mo malaysia. dont stress! ;)