Wednesday, July 20, 2005

something new

Recently I have been tempted to write other that war related stuff on my blog. Although the title and theme of my blog is of the warfighting culture I do have other things on my mind.

I've seen and read some blogs with pretty wonderful insights on life and I envy those guys for having the time and ability to write such entries. Sometimes warstuff can get a bit monotonous, but this does not mean I will be shying away from it. On the contrary, a bit of a break will do me some good.

Anyway, this isn't one of those insightful blog entries. Maybe just a prelude? When I get the time to ponder and write something meaningful I will get it posted ASAP.

2 comments:

socs said...

at least you have a life outside of work...so i suppose your "war" tendencies arent that bad...

just dont overdo it. hehehe.

Anonymous said...

change of topic may a** hahaha sige this is a must see...