Tuesday, July 05, 2005

leaving and staying

I just called the Pakistan embassy today, and they have just put my visa under a pending status. Apparently they require 2 more documents related to the NBI clearance. I only submitted a copy of the DFA authentication, and they need the MalacaƱang authentication and the copy of the NBI clearance.

From my recollection I failed to copy both. Hopefully I can find the personal copy of my NBI clearance and the MalacaƱang authentication, although I am unsure if I still have this or submitted it the last time around.

I will have to go back tomorrow and present whatever documents I have or ask if they could bring up my previous application documents. If this fails I may have to get a new NBI clearance and get that validated. This will set my trip back to Pakistan by 2 weeks (I would imagine).

I'm not sure as to how this will reflect personally on me though. As much as I would like to stay here, I would like to get back to Pakistan and get this assignment over with.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad. Oh well, at least you can still go to war this weekend. Hopefully, there's another Masada game this week.If there's none, we'll find something to do! Network games!