Wednesday, July 13, 2005

funds allocation

I just came from the ATM, and I just found out that I am a bit low on funds. I though I had a substantial amount stowed, however I forgot that I made some bill payments a few days ago.

I already broke into my per diem stash to help pay for my life insurance policy. I planned to pay it through the counter at the bank but I got lost in whatever information that needs to be included. So I called my agent and asked her if someone can just come to the office and pick it up. Convenient don't you think? hehehe

So now I have cash on hand, but I can't touch it as it's reserved for the life insurance payment. I'm left with a check from Dale to be deposited maybe tomorrow? To be withdrawn the next day to get new war stuff hahaha!

Plus in the next few days, I will be going out for some social activities and definitely will need cash for the "unexpected" expenses that will arise.

Oh man, my per diem money is slowly being drained!

0 comments: