Sunday, December 28, 2008

why change?


Some of my college buddies and I met up in Texas Roadhouse Grill in Bonifacio High Street for a Christmas get together of sorts. I actually enjoyed myself save for the fact that everyone was late. I was there a couple of hours early since I had to go to the gym.

It has been a long time since I went out with these guys and it was fortunate we had a decent group. Through the course of the night, it seems that few things have changed, some of my thoughts:

1. Judd is still happy go lucky (still "studying" as well)
2. Jinko is still an asshole (and I do not mean offense by it... he'll agree anyway)
3. Twinx still likes to eat
4. Cris Tan still "tried" to make it hehehe
5. Almost everyone still did not make a lot of effort for the exchange gift (but I still love you all)


Some of the things that have changed or are new:
1. Bubu is married... and pregnant!
2. Cris Tan now says that he'll try to make it in English hehehe
3. Twinx's "brownies are moist"
4. Twinx's "fudge is thick"

After all these year's we are still friends, we still miss each other and tease each other for the most mindless of things. Pretty much what the group is all about...


0 comments: