Friday, December 12, 2008

Holga update

I finally had all 5 rolls sent for developing last night, hope to get them uploaded by Monday next week. I can't wait!

I lent my Holga to Obet and Marian a few days (complete with 1 roll of film). Letting them try it out for themselves may just be the tipping point for them to finally buy one for their own hehehe. I hope their pictures turn out great.

I also modded my Holga last night, it has now 2 fully functional apertures! I had a bit of a problem removing the aperture ring and screwing the lens back in, but overall it was a painless procedure. I am worried I may have placed some dust on the inside of the lens from some sanding I had to do, hopefully it doesn't screw up the pictures much. Perhaps it will more to the character of my shots? We'll see...

I'm excited to try out my "new" Holga. I am considering taking pictures without taping it up at all... another variable in the wonderful world of Holga photography.

0 comments: