Thursday, February 02, 2006

Bohol Vacation: Part V

The next on our very busy agenda was to go scuba diving. Our previous search of decent dive rates was a failure, but the powers that be just so happened to be in our favor and we landed ourselves a 50% discount on the dive rates at the Bohol Beach Club (Private).

Bohol is renowned for its dive spots, especially the wall of corals that extended to 100 or so feet down a must see for divers. I was still not feeling 100% during that day and after the first dive, I decided not to go down with the others since my head was hurting quite a bit. If I had gone down with them I ran the risk of getting the bends, in my opinion. I rested as much as I could on the boat after watching them head to the wall from the surface. From my vantage point below the boat I got a glimpse of what I was missing… but I wouldn’t risk my life for it, and there is always the next time.

divers downPosted by Hello


They had a ball though, they told me they saw a turtle just as they where about to descend along the wall. They where all smiles when they surfaced, and I was dying of envy. The shitty thing about it was that one of the guys who had an intro dive (no more than 45ft down) saw the turtle as well!

I managed to salvage the day by spending the rest of the afternoon on the lounging at beach, a wonderful sunset and a feast of a dinner.

living the lifePosted by Hello


ready to setPosted by Hello

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sosyal! rich boy! libre mo kami dyan!

ui si au nasa jest ngayon.. wala lang =)