Friday, February 24, 2006

blanks

I realized that most of my recent posts are bursting with pictures. It may be because of the recent influx of events with a whole lot of photos, most of them blog worthy (based on my own humble criteria). Another reason is that I feel that those pictures embodies whatever I want to convey... leaving it to the viewer to choose their own words to piece the story together.

Maybe words aren't even required, they just feel and understand my point and the reason why I chose the picture. Well at least I hope the pictures I took and chose does all that.

Maybe I was just too tired to think and write about it. It doesn't seem to come to me as naturally as before (if ever it did).

Even now as I write this entry, I find it difficult to describe what I have in my mind. Probably because I do not know what's on my mind. It's like a huge ball of wide open space, with little bits of ideas going back and forth... fading in and out. I stare into space and think of... nothing.

I need some meaningful though to hold on to... again the problem is I can't think of anything. I see this is going in circles, and I feel that I'm already rambling... this entry does not make sense does it?

0 comments: