Monday, February 20, 2006

appeal

To my fellow Torpe Brothers:

Let this serve as my appeal letter to the allegations of treason as handed by The High Council of Torpes on the 11th of February, 2006.

Let it be known that I have served the Brotherhood with the utmost dedication. For years on end, I have lived under the guidance of our motto and embodied the true meaning of Torpe. In my years as member of The High Council, I have seen some of our brothers deviating from the path, yet I remain faithful to the Brotherhood and for what it stands. I have always believed that leading by example is the best way to inspire the members of our society.

The Dark Side of the Diego has had a lingering presence since time immemorial, and a number of our brothers have been lured by it since our inception. As seen from the annals of The Great Battles found deep in the Halls of Torpe, our brotherhood has been its prime target. We are all being tested, every single day, by the Dark Side. And I do not deny that I have been enticed by the Dark Side. All of us, not even the Lord High Priest Torpe, are safe from its clutches.

And yes, I do admit I have fallen prey to it, but I still consider myself Torpe. For isn’t that the true meaning of Torpe? To be surrounded by it and yet remain unchanged? Despite other circumstances that may have changed, still remain Torpe?

Hoping for your deep contemplation and consideration.

Brother Allan Vistan
Esteemed Member – The High Council of Torpes

*for background on The High Council of Torpes and the reason for its decision please proceed here and here

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUCK YOU!!! YOUR ASS IS MINE, BITCH!

Brother JM Taylor
Arbiter - High Council of Torpes





...just kidding =)

Elkath said...

mwahahaahahahhahahahahahahaha *hinga* mwahahahahahahahahahahaha *hinga* mwahahahahahahhaa

Anonymous said...

sarap e, noh?

Anonymous said...

TORPE shirts! Now available in white! To purchase, visit www.adhesivestudio.com/torpe

Fr. Ben Alegre
High Priest - High Council of Torpes

Anonymous said...

No Mercy! hahaha! para masaya ang life!

hahaha nakakatawa yung explanation mo... ano yan beauty contest? what is the essence of being a torpe?!?

socs said...

the Dark Side of the Diego...
has a nice sinister ring to it..

me likey >:) *evil grin*