Wednesday, September 14, 2005

post script

Based on the comments on my previous 2 posts and various YM conversations, I believe I need to clarify certain points.

The first post was not intended to "fish" for compliments amongst my limited, yet avid readers. I simply wanted to share the fact that someone (who shall remain nameless to protect the integrity of the post and person involved) appreciates the words I have chosen to be written on my blog.

Although I admit that nowhere in the post do I acknowledge the praise bestowed upon me and my blog, it does not necessarily mean that it was not whole-heartedly felt and appreciated on my behalf. As a post note (but not an after thought), I would like to say "Thank you" to the aforementioned person. You know who you are and I do hope you know how I feel about your comment.

Now with regards to the second post... I am not gay. Nor do I have any inclinations to being gay. And I have nothing against our homosexual brothers (or sisters... whatever floats their boat hehehe). You may say that I am a bit more in touch with my feminine side that most guys, or that I appreciate what the opposite sex thinks or feels on some things. I just hope this "sometimes sensitive guy" approach gets me some hot chicks!!! hehehe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sa presinto ka na magpaliwanag! :p

socs said...

I just hope this "sometimes sensitive guy" approach gets me some hot chicks!!!

It won't if it isnt for real :p

vistan said...

so there are no hot chicks? hmmm....

Anonymous said...

vistan okay ka naman mag sulat ah! ano ka ba produkto tayo ng parehong english titser! (ces and bj) hehehe...o nga pala nasa likod tayo kaya wala tayo natutunan sa writing and composition. at least ako nagsusubmit ng essay...ikaw ata hindi eh!! :P

vistan said...

gups! (aka chris)... thanks thanks :D wala nga ata ako natutunan kay bj hehehe. pero nag-submit naman ako ng essay a.... i think. hahaha