Sunday, September 11, 2005

insights

I envy those who where able to write down what they wished to convey in such a short and eloquent manner. It seems to me that their words just flow naturally from their heads to the keyboard, I on the other hand take up a significant amount of space for my blog entry. I never considered myself as a good writer or a speaker, although I have shown some moments of genius hehehe.

I was chatting with an old friend of mine (whom I haven't seen in 7 years) and she mentioned she liked (or rather "enjoyed") reading the long entries in my blog. She was pleased to have the opportunity to read about the things happening in my life and in getting an insight to another side of me (the wardude side). And she was particularly impressed with how Icomposed
my entries, saying that it was how writers would put it.

That comment was a real heart-warmer, although I must admit that takes me a certain amount of time to compose my words hehehe. I still don't consider myself a good writer and I still envy those who make short, concise blog entries... but at least I know now that my blog entries are appreciated.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wushu... fishing for compliments! :p

vistan said...

oy, dein ako nag-fish... kusang binigay yun :P

socs said...

iam, baka hindi sya nag fish nung kausap nya yung friend nya...

pero with this entry, nag f fish na for compliments..hahaha!

:p

vistan said...

gusto ko lang i-share na meron nag-appreciate.. kayo naman o :P