Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I want to go to war!

I miss gearing up. I miss the donning my BDU, blousing my pants and the feel of zipping up my boots. I miss wearing my boonie hat. I miss the feel of my head in a balaclava.

I miss brimming magazines full with ammo. I miss loading up my vest and hydration pack.

I miss slipping on that 3-point sling. I miss my M4 and my USPc. I miss the feel of the retractable on my cheeks. I miss the feel of the clicks on the selector switch. I miss the feel of full auto.

I miss crouching, kneeling and leaning against walls. I miss tactical maneuvers and squad movements. I miss cover fire. I miss saying "Go! Go! Go!".

I miss the words "Mask down, bitch!"

I miss war!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

kelan kaya magkakaron ng "i miss her" kind of post dito? hehehe

socs said...

kelan kaya magkakaron ng "i miss jeng" kind of post dito?

hahahaha! :p

Anonymous said...

read between the lines... actually 'yung buong entry, pinapatungkol kay jeng 'yun eh. wahahahaha.

vistan said...

please please! baka ma-chismis ako nyan!

this means war! :P

Anonymous said...

ma chismis na ano? bading
I miss crouching, kneeling and leaning against walls.
so kinky ah! pakistan days mo ata ito e

socs said...

hahaha!
gusto ko humirit sa comment ni jeng...

pero wag na lang....pipigilan ko na lang

hahahhaah! >:D