Monday, September 05, 2005

eye candy

I arrived here in Singapore yesterday for another assignment. Unfortunately it was raining a bit hard on the way to the apartment so I only got a glimpse of the beauty of this place (according to those who have been here previously). And spent the day settling down and having dinner.

Earlier, I had lunch with my officemates in the mall next to the office. I can say that I am looking forward to the next 3+ months I will be here. I was never attracted to the Chinese-looking women folk back home, but Singapore may change me in that regard. There are a whole lot of cute/hot/sexy women here! (I don't want to use the term "girls" as I might be mistaken for a pedophile)

From no chickababes in Pakistan to the entire chicken coop here in Singapore, you might say I am a bit wide eyed right now. I may need to come up with a new strategy in the next few days hehehe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck, soldier! make us proud!

VM said...

yo vistan! andyan sa sing din si luizelle. hahaha yun lang =P

vistan said...

ow? cge cge... YM ko pag nakita ko online. thanks!