Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Surfer dude or Muay Thai fighter

I am currently obsessed in the idea of going to Thailand and train Muay Thai for around a month. I have already scouted a gym and already have a rough estimate of the cost.

On the way to work though, I came to realize that I may also be wanting to go on a surf safari in Siargao. And if I remember, I did some research on it and was hoping to stay for a week or two.

Now I am a little confused on what I want to do. I have 20 days worth of leave starting June and I would like to make use of them by "going local" on a specific destination. I feel that you can only truly experience and appreciate the place by living there for a relatively extended period of time.

I may still have enough time to decide, I just wish I can decide on time and actually do it.

0 comments: