Friday, July 28, 2006

getting inked up

A chat over lunch with Christian and Joel brought out my desires to have a tatoo once again. I just don't know what to get and where to put it.

Joel has a great idea of a shoulder-arm tattoo that shows just a bit after the sleeves of a shirt. I have always been fascinated by the structure of the upper back and how a tattoo goes well with the curves. Then I saw this website -> http://www.tattoo-world.ru/index.php/ru/. Huge tatoos that traverse the body with unique art... not them sissy generic tribal tattoos.

I'm not in a hurry though, things like this needs time and preparation. One day...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i say make it personal and unique. i'm getting an ambigram of my name.

Grace said...

Bart has a cool tatoo on his leg...but yeah I am thinking of getting one myself...hahahaha...what "theme" do you have in mind.

vistan said...

that's just it... I dont know how to make it unique and personal. I can't even categorize what I like hehehe.

I think I like the long sweeping lines (but I dont' want it to be stringy). I definitely like color in my tattoo (what color... I do not know yet)

galing ko noh? hehehe

Anonymous said...

OI! musta na vistan? anyway...yeah get a tattoo if you ever figure out one that you will want on you forever. as for me i used to want it kaso lang when my guy friends started calling it the tramp stamp, i decided againstg it na. but i dont think it would be so bad if people called you a tramp now would it??