Friday, July 28, 2006

airsoft devils and angels

I found an airsoft shop here in Makati that was on my way home and fortunately it had the primary item I was looking for, a new motor for Michelle. I had also been looking for decent kneepads and a face mask so it was a good opportunity to scout the place as well.

As soon as I got there, I took a quick look at some of the accessories they had. I didn't want to look too much as I knew my imagination would start churning and the airsoft devil tempting me to want to have some of the items. I got the motor without much fuss (luckily they had one last in stock) but I felt something was lacking, until my eye caught the "gear rack". I finally found the kneepads I wanted! So I took them off the rack and placed them beside the motor. Then I saw a face mask... luckily(?) I didn't have enough cash. But I did buy a bag of BBs in preparation for Sunday's game.

All in all I ended up buying nearly 3000 bucks worth of stuff. Waging war ain't cheap you know. But at least I'm happy with what I got, the motor rocks and the kneepads are exactly what I wanted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

knee pads ba yun?! I thought it was something that was suppose to go between the legs?! haha walang biro... yung angle kasi..besides kung knee pads yan.. bat isa lang??

vistan said...

mga pinag-iisip mo talaga... dalawa yan, magkapatong lang...

tsk tsk tsk