Thursday, July 20, 2006

in sickness and in health

Disclaimer: To all you guys who might be thinking something else, hold that train of thought and read through the blog entry first

Almost a month ago, I got sick. Some kind of throat infection. I was bed ridden for a week and the inflammation was so bad, it was getting hard to swallow. Even drinking water and taking soup was becoming painful. Luckily, after a few days of bombarding my body with anti-biotics and an anti-inflammatory mouthwash I was ready to head back out into the world.

But then I realized that my clothes started to feel loose. And when I weighted myself, my worst fears where confirmed.... I lost a massive 10 lbs. People in the office noticed the change immediately. After getting sick for a week and not eating much, it doesn't come as a surprise. But I did feel bad losing all the weight I worked hard for.

Until yesterday.

I weighted in again at 150lbs. That means I shouldv'e been 160lbs by now and should be on my way to getting that ripped Greek god of war physique (hehehe, sorry imagination running wild). But it's no use crying over spilled milk, so I'm just looking forward to putting on more mass before getting the 'cuts' I desire. I'm wondering if I can reach 170lbs before then though...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah kaya pala parang ang payat mo nanaman.. dude sa panahon ngayon mahal ang magkasakit...

hehe pero nung nasaba ko nga yung title iba pumasok sa isip ko ..disclaimer agad! hahaha LOL!