Monday, August 07, 2006

to or not to...

Lately I've been contemplating on a few things:

1. Paint Michelle - she's got some battle scars and she's getting more each time I play. I don't mind battle scars much anymore, I've grown accustomed to see my gun look like it's seen a lot of action and getting tango's left, right and center. However, she's getting a bit too much of it and I'm afraid all that none of the paint would be left. Sooo... either I repaint her flat black or paint her camo. There are a lot of pros and cons in painting her camo... perhaps I will list them down next time.

2. Sell Irene - she's got a broken slide and a faulty hop up rubber. Should I decide to buy replacement parts, its probably gonna cost me 4K bucks. I could get a replacement pistol brand-spanking-new for around 7K I think. But then again, I do need to get a metal slide for it which will cost me another 4K.

3. buy another gun - M249, M14, another M4, an Mp5, or a G36C... the options are endless...

Oh boy....

4 comments:

socs said...

contemplating is one thing, but whats the budget?

get the number and prioritize,that should make the decision much easier :D

(ang daling sabihin! hehehe)

Topeng said...

patay tayo dyan... hehehehehe

Manuel Pangaruy, Jr. said...

oo nga. kasi naman, pangalan ng ibang babae ang pangalan ng baril. hahaha.

socs said...

palagay mo ba manny mas okay kung pangalan ng guy na lang ?

mas malala yata yun hahaha :p