Thursday, March 02, 2006

inspired

People say they write better when they are inspired. Or when they are depressed. Or whenever that specific feeling pushes their mind into overdrive and the words just start to flow.

Recently, I have not updated my blog as much. And some might think that I lack the environmental stimuli that promotes new blog entries or that I am uninspired. I would say the former is true, but the latter is definitely not.

I am inspired, I have a wave of emotions swirling and crashing within me. But no blog entry. Perhaps it is because I have been swept away and now I float in an endless sea of contentment where no amount of words, mine or otherwise, would express that.

7 comments:

Elkath said...

make entries on love, not war!!! hehehe :P joke lang

salamat pala sa bday greetings :)

Anonymous said...

haha bakit naman yuck?! astig nga eh.:p

i enjoy reading your blog na, hindi na puro war :p

vistan said...

hmmm... balik na lang kaya ako sa war entries? hehehe

Anonymous said...

Yihee... in love talaga si Allan! Sign yan eh... yung wala ka na masulat kasi masaya ka naman lagi... Tapos hindi mo naman ma-post yung happiness mo kasi censored na! Hahah Joke! :-)

Anonymous said...

i like your non-war blogs better vistan!
at least naiintindihan ko na.

congrats!!!!!!! a long way from your directionless english blockmate self. mwahahaha.

pirst love ba ito??? yiheee. shiet. punyeta!!! sana ako din lord!!! please.

pinagdasal mo ba yan? drugs? pano? blog mo nga pano naging kayo. sige na!!!! para sa lahat ng loveless sa mundo.

Grace said...

yiheeeee...hope to get to meet you someday!

vistan said...

gups, kwento? hmmm... basta nangyari ok na yun :P

grache, hopefully :)