Monday, March 20, 2006

of measurements

I went back to my gym yesterday and the first thing I did was do a weigh-in. According to the scale I am at 142 lbs. Now I don't know what to think about that since looking at my "records" I previously weighed 141 lbs a few days I arrived in Cyprus and 146 lbs a week before I left. So it would seem like I didn't gain any weight in Cyprus, which is contrary to what people say and what I feel. And simply looking at the numbers would also mean I lost 5 lbs in a week, and that seems highly unlikely.

Going to before I left for Cyprus, I knew my weight to be 137 lbs on the same scale I used before yesterday. This consistency shows that I must have gained around 5 lbs in a span of 2 months, regardless of my pre-departure and current weight. Bottom line is, I gained weight.

Although the gains were not as obvious as before I am glad I am still on the right track... and the fact that I may have lost 3 lbs 2 weeks before coming back due to stress, means that my 150 lbs goal is definitely attainable, especially with the help of my trainer.

Now, I am considering getting up to 160lbs and my trainer even suggested going to 180 lbs. I'm not sure about going 180 lbs but we'll see, one notch in the scale at a time...

0 comments: