Thursday, June 30, 2005

I am a happy man

Yup. Well, sort of.

I took a few hours from work and went to Ortigas with a friend to buy a couple of things... one each. I have now update my wishlist and scratched another one off the list. Life is good.

Before I left for Pakistan, it was out of commission given that my original hi-cap mag got busted and needed replacement or some McGyver skills. I asked Bernard, who was taking care of my gun, to get me either a 190 round mag, cantilever mount, top and bottom rails, or a vertical foregrip.

He bought a brand new hi-cap mag (450 rounds) and a cantilever mount for my red dot. Plus I have just recently fixed my original hi-cap, giving me a total of 3 mags. Enough firepower for me.

I've always wanted that 190 rounder mag for my M4 and I can't wait to try it out. But alas, my gun is still with Bernard (or Verchie) and still needs some work with the battery. It also had to have a tappet plate replace but overall it's all good. I just hope my new mag works well with my gun.

0 comments: