Friday, June 17, 2005

comment out

Ever since I started blogging, I've noticed that there have been few comments on any of my posts. And I mean REALLY few. It feels as if nobody is reading it or that the entries are just unworthy for commenting.

Well, Vianney just placed a comment on my previous entry and as I read it I noticed a note that said that my blog will only allow blogspot members to add comments. So I immediately modified the settings to allow my non-blogspot friends to add a comment.

As I was going through some of my friend's blog, I saw JM's entry about this issue. Dude, sorry for all the hassle you had to put up with for a simple comment.

Everything's set now, so comment away!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahahahaha! No problem dude, pauutangin mo naman ako ng 24k para sa m4 s-system diba? Hehehe!

Last time pala, I was just going to say 2 things.

1. Yes, you can borrow my pirated DVDs bought from the very same people who raid pirates. =)

2. You should have stayed outside and waited for the bomb explode. When everything is going to hell, rush in and save some hot chicks (assuming there are some hot expats in your office). This way, not only would you be able to get some action, you'd be called a hero, AND get some REAL action, if you know what I mean... PDP STYLE!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, one other thing...

I don't think anybody reads our blogs except you or me. =) You see, THAT'S THE BEAUTY OF BLOGS! You can just write write write write about anything anything anything anything even if other people think it's boring boring boring boring... No strings attached!

Anonymous said...

whew! finally i can comment on your blog. hehehe, i once tried to comment, kaso ayaw ng settings mo. btw, i do read ur posts.=p

socs said...

hmm..here's the thing...

you want people to read you blog and comment on them?
first things first, share your link!!!! I had to go through vianney's blog to find this :p

and another important thing, share your link with those keep online journals too ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Vistan,

I didn't know you had a blog until you posted it on YM! Anyhoo, had fun reading your posts! Sana kita tayo before you go back to Pakistan. Na-miss ka namin sa last D&D.

Ven