Monday, June 20, 2005

musical tag

Ok another tag, must've been karma... oh well here goes

Total volume of music files on my computer
Organized: 8.42 Gb, Unorganized: 2.53 Gb

The last CD I bought
Now this is tough... I think "What's the Story (Morning Glory)" by Oasis. I think hehehe

Song playing right now
Bob Marley - Redemption Song

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me
Uhhh... no song in particular? Seriously, a good song is a good song. Not one has a "place in my heart". My player is set on random so I don't really have a favorite.

I will tag 5 people next time. I have to go to work now

2 comments:

socs said...

nasagutan ko na po yung tag mo :p

Big O said...

Very similar to me - I've got 8.3 in iTunes and probably around the same amount as you floating around in folders.

Of course, I often import songs from CDs using lossless compression so the volume of my song files isn't always reflective of the amount I have.