Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Fitness Log #27

Day 27: Dec 28, 2009
Squats - 5x5@60kgs
Bench Press - 5x5@60kgs
Rows - 3x25@10++kgs
Push-ups - 3xF(15,15,12?)@Bodyweight only
Reverse crunches - 3x15

After a two week absence I am back to doing the Stronglifts 5x5 workout. Started easy and did workout A. Squats at 60kgs was easier than I thought, 70kgs would probably have been a better challenge but I did the reps with full range of motion in order to gain maximum results. No sense in getting injured at the start.

Bench press was heavier, but manageable. Inverted rows were replaced by upright rows. Could probably have gone higher in weight but I figured it was a replacement of an exercise to failure.

I hope to get back in the groove before my trip to the US. Emailed the local CrossFit gym, hopefully I get a reply soon. Time to go hardcore!

0 comments: