Friday, September 05, 2008

green-eyed monster

I heard yesterday that a friend of mine won accommodations and tickets for the first ever Formula 1 night race in Singapore in the next couple of weeks. Damn, I am dying with envy. All he needs now is to get plane tickets to Singapore, but that is chicken feed compared to being able to get and pay for accommodations and tickets during the race weekend.

Plus he has a chance to meet Lewis Hamilton in person! I wouldn't say I am a Hamilton fan, I know he is good but I am rooting for another guy to win the championship.

Man, I just can't say how much I would like to go to Singapore for the race. It has always been one of my dreams to watch a Formula 1 race, wherever it may be. But Singapore is the closest and so far seems to be very prestigious as it is the first night race for Formula 1. Perfect timing for him I guess.... dude, take lots of pictures! And give Hamilton a sneaky elbow to the ribs for me hehehe

0 comments: