Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Boracay day 6



A quick recap, Socs and I went to eat at True Food Indian restaurant last night and we can probably say that it was the best dinner we had so far here in Boracay. It was a bit expensive compared to the other restaurants but well worth it. The lamb rogan josh and the motabhal combination together with their Naan is highly recommended.

Today we had a simple breakfast in one of the shops in station 3. It was cheap yet good enough to start the day. We spent most of the morning hanging out in the beach and working on our tan. We then headed back to D*Talipapa to grab some lunch. As promised we got lobster and clams.





The lobster was a little more expensive than what we initially thought it to be and the restaurant took a bit more time getting it out but was all worth it.



It was then on to more sun soaking time, this time in Station 1. We stayed there so we can get another round of Jonah's shakes (Avocado Banana is a new favorite) and take some pictures. We were hoping to catch the Boracay sunset, however the weather wasn't cooperating. We ended up simply snapping random pictures.



I did had to have a picture taken of me "conquering" Willy's Rock. It didn't quite come up as I imagined and I got more than a few cuts (that rock is razor sharp!), but at least I know it can be done... next time...



Again, I leave this entry open ended as Socs and I will be heading out to dinner in a bit...

0 comments: