Friday, February 02, 2007

the KL trip that was not

The last weekend of January was supposed to have been spent in KL with Socs' friends, and meeting up with Sherry and Dave who where in their honeymoon. Long story (see Socs' entry) short... it wasn't to be. No KL trip for me and my girl...

But somehow I wasn't too affected, although Socs definitely was. Yes it was a shame that we weren't able to go and how fun it may have been (I hoped it would've been fun), but it was ok.

It was an experience being rejected boarding (well, just Socs but its the same thing) and trying to get to the plane. It was exciting trying to find an alternative vacation in the Department of Tourism kiosk at the airport. It was an adventure to go to Clark and back in 8 hours.

In the end, no vacation for us. But at least I was able to play airsoft again (but didn't enjoy it much... more on it on another entry... maybe) and go shopping for shoes :)

On a side note, having programmed my mind of not being able to work out during the "KL trip" I passed up the opportunity to go to the gym for the duration I was supposed to be in KL. Unfortunately I haven't been to the gym since then! But I did attend a boxing class at the office hehehe

And the point is? Nothing... just like what happened to the KL trip hehehe

0 comments: