Monday, June 05, 2006

D-Day minus 15

Last friday, I finally confirmed 20 troops that are ready for deployment in 2 weeks time. After planning this for some time now, I was naturally getting excited with the fact that it will finally push through.

Somehow, I got myself to organizing the stuff I would be bringing on the deployment 2 weeks from now! As I laid down some of my stuff on the floor, I realized I have a shit load of gear, even though I was just sorting my primary items. Of course I had to take a picture hehehe



I am now "good to go!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huwat?! anong 'primary stuff??' e paano kaming first time susugod? darnits! bakit ka may backpack? waaa... i'm not ready for war!
hehehe kulit lang =)

Anonymous said...

Sgt. Verchie Totanes is good to go! See you in hell!

"We, who are about to die, salute you!" -Gladiator