Tuesday, April 18, 2006

objective completed

Before the end of last year, a handful of officemates and I made a bet to get ourselves in better shape. Although our targets where as varied as our reasons it was still a good motivator for all of us to get into shape, which was what was important in the first place.

My goal was 150lbs by April (exact date depended on the last person to come back from their respective international assignments). And last night as I stepped on the scale, lo and behold... 150lbs square. I wasn't a pound heavier or lighter. Talk about hitting the nail right on the head!

Despite reaching my objective, I feel that I can still improve on it. I am thinking of going up to 160lbs. Scouring the internet for an ideal body weight for my height, I found that the range I should be shooting for is 154 - 169lbs. Additionally Karl da German sent me a link to the Ideal Grecian Proportion and with a 6.5 inch wrist, I still have a lot of mass to build.

So an additional objective has been set...

6 comments:

socs said...

went to the link and didnt find anything on 'Greek Goddess Proportions'...

disappointing link :p

Anonymous said...

what was your weight before you started?

vistan said...

yeng, 125lbs... layo ng difference hehehe

socs, well if you must know greek statues of women portray them on a "healthier" perspective. and i doubt if women today aspire to that type hehehe

Anonymous said...

hoy bakla! to see is to believe..pictures!?!

socs said...

uh...hindi ba kayo nagkikita sa office jeng? kasi ikaw pa talaga yung humingi ng proof no? hehehe :p

Grace said...

thanks for the "comment" didn't mean to force anybody to read my blog...ahahahaha