Wednesday, January 04, 2006

running out of time

I have tons of stuff to do and no time to do it. Work is kind of piling up on me and I fear I am not giving it the attention it needs and that I might miss something important and screw it up. No, I am not a workaholic... that deserves another blog entry if you want an explanation.

Speaking of blog entries, I am way way way behind on things I want to share. Part 3 of the Bohol experience is on hold, I haven't had an update on my just finished 15-day training and a planned year-end report.

Oh well, off to work for me...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

war is hell, soldier!

Anonymous said...

work is piling up coz you are blogging at office hours!!! hahaha!

vistan said...

oy hinde a :P maaga lang umuwi hehehe

Anonymous said...

hahaha! kung hindi nagbblog, nagchachat naman! tsk tsk tsk! hehe.

socs said...

uy nagsalita...e si au din nakikita kong ngiting ngiti e....baka merong something sa mga monitor nyo sa manila?
hehehehe :)

vistan said...

kayo kaya ang parating nag-blog! proof itong comments ninyo hehehe

mag-trabaho nga kayo :P