Friday, December 09, 2005

troop morale

A friend of mine usually asks me if I am happy whenever we get a chance to talk. The answer would normally be a “I think so” or a “Sort of”. Personally, this kind of question demands a really honest answer, hence the indefinite response. We would play around with the idea behind it for a while, and I would just always say that I haven’t an idea what true happiness for me is. Although there is that lingering feeling that my life is not complete, I am satisfied with my life. I’m ok. As some of my friend put it, I’m a pretty steady guy when it comes to life. I just take it a day at a time.

If ever that question would be asked again, this time I would probably have a more definite answer. No.

There are a few things that’s been really bothering me these past few weeks, and upon further reflection started bubbling up a few months back. It’s quite difficult to explain, and to keep things short it’s quite bogging me down. I feel tired 24 hours a day, exhausted by everything. And it feels like I’m fighting a whole lot of shit off every second, trying to escape this dark cloud looming overhead.

Maybe I should just stop worrying about it and just go back to the laid back, steady old me. Not a care in the world, where everything’s cool…

5 comments:

socs said...

awww...
pano na yung pagiging 'happy blog' nitong blog mo?

di bale...this too shall pass...there is light at the end of the tunnel...sometimes you're up,sometimes you're down....(insert other applicable cliche here)

:)

Anonymous said...

haha syempre mahuhulaan mo na kung ano ang comment ko sa entry 'na 'to...

kulang ka lang sa yakapsul at kisspirin, from a certain someone na itago na lang natin sa pangalang Anjela... yihaa!

seriously... if ever you do need a distraction para makalimutan mo ang mga nakakalungkot na bagay na 'yan, andito lang ako para kulitin ka ng todo para mapalitan ng inis ang kalungkutan mo. mweheheheh. oks lang 'yan, bading. love ka pa rin Niya. :-)

vistan said...

socs, oo nga noh... oh well such is life... :P

iam, bakla ka :P

Anonymous said...

iam, walang kinalaman yung anjela sa kasayahan ng ibang tao :)

in retrospect, nasa iyo naman po yun kung gusto mong sumaya or hindi..sabi nga ni love anover.. smile na lang dyan and everything! parang hindi ka pinoy :)

socs said...

*kaka kilig*

hahahah!