Wednesday, December 14, 2005

POW

I signed up for 15 days of one-on-one training with a personal trainer in my gym yesterday and he promised me to have significant gains in the next 2 weeks of hell on earth. I dunno what in the world I was thinking when I decided to go for it, but I may be having second thoughts about it right now. I’ve now had 2 days of torture.

My legs hurt like a mofo! We started off with squats for my glutes and hamstrings, and this really brought out a sweat. I was glad it was over and hoped to move on to the next exercise, but alas my trainer set me up for another variation of the squats. I damned near died! I started feeling light-headed after the second set, heard ringing in my ears, my vision started getting cloudy, and I knew my presence of mind was starting to slip away. I was ready to pass out anytime. I am such a wuss. In my defense though, I haven’t had lunch or any decent meal prior to heading to the gym as I was stuck inside the US embassy for 3 hours.

We were supposed to do 4 exercises per muscle group, with the legs and shoulders for this session, but I was too tired that we ended up with 2 exercises for the legs and 1 for biceps (he decided to put it in at the last minute given my condition).

And that was just for the first day! Good thing yesterday’s workout was a bit more rewarding. But my legs still hurt like a mofo! And we will be doing a 6 day workout week! God help me….

No second thoughts on my commitment though. With my personal trainer’s drive I know we are going to get results… I just hope I make it out alive.

3 comments:

socs said...

15 days daw e...
so next week malamang ang deadline.

pag ndi pa rin christian bale pag uwi ko manlilibre ka ha :p

vistan said...

baka maging pyscho muna ako bago maging look-a-like. putanginang sakit ng katawan ko!!!!

(FYI pwede magmura sa blog ko basta may appropriate reason at ramdam na ramdam hehehe)

end of the month deadline ko. or basta just before leaving next year. can u say "greek god of war"? hehehe

Anonymous said...

With my personal trainer’s drive I know we are going to get results…

OMG! you sound soooo gay! hahahaha so inspirasyon mo trainor mo (na malamang lalaki) LOL!