Thursday, July 19, 2007

the curse of the new shoes


I bought new futbol shoes last weekend and I was really looking forward to using them today but alas, the futbol gods said “No! You will not get to wear these babies today”.
I guess there really is a curse of new futbol shoes. Ruth and Topeng had similar experiences with the futbol gods and their new shiny shoes. I just hope I'm not like Topeng who was not able to use it until after a year! hehehe...
Oh futbol gods, please do not forsake me!

3 comments:

Nobs said...

teka lang, di ka naman nagfufutbol ah! peram mo na lang sakin, tyak na matutuwa ang mga futbol gods! :D

Anonymous said...

ganda pala ng shoes mo eh! si topeng talaga record holder sa curse of the new shoes eh hehehe :D

Topeng said...

langya! ngaon ko lang nabasa to kasi ngayon lang din ako nag update ng blog. :))

Gusto ko na magsoccer ulit! :((