Wednesday, November 22, 2006

things to do

Somehow I have been uneasy lately. And I realized it was because I felt I was being left behind and that I wasn't "living my life", so to speak.

So I made a list of the things I wanted to do in the next 6 months (this seems to be a time for lists :P). In no particular order:

1. Travel - I want/need to travel to another country for some time. And I'm not talking about vacation wise, I'm talking about an on-site assignment for a project. 3 months or more should do just fine.

2. Get a new job - It may be with SPL/Oracle or another company I do not care. As long as it's a better (paying) job and the company provides better opportunities for its employees.

3. Climb a mountain - Nothing in the Everest level though. A simple climb to one of the mountains in Batangas to leave the worries of the Metro behind.

4. Shoot a gun - Man, I miss the smell of gunpowder.

5. Play airsoft - Last call for SPL WarGroup? Join another team? Whatever!

6. Get that ripped body - almost there though ;)

0 comments: