Monday, September 11, 2006

road rage

Those who have ridden with me in a car knows how I get worked up against stupid-ass drivers on the streets. Even as a passenger I get pissed off at the other driver's who think they own the road and that they're the only ones driving along. Although I don't get into actual fights in these occassions, I do let the other party know I'm pissed through a variety of ways.

I found out last Thursday that I didn't need a car to have a reason to lash out at other drivers...

Commuting is always a hassle, especially if you are raring to get some rest after work and gym. As I crossed Quezon Ave. I scouted for which jeepney on the queue I was going to ride home. After deciding, as I walked in between two jeepneys to get on I noticed one of the jeepneys started to move forward. I figured he was going to stop before he hit the jeepney in front, as most normal jeepneys do. Then I felt some pressure on my knee as the jeepney kept moving. I was actually stuck in between two jeepneys!

Ok, I figured the driver made a mistake and was going to back up immediately so I looked at him to see any reactions. I was half expecting him to apologize, but instead I got this challenging look as if saying "Wacha gonna do about that bitch?". He messed with the wrong guy.
I balled up my fist, hit the hood of the jeepney and shouted "Iatras mo! naiipit ako!".

I don't think he reversed his ride but I got loose as the other jeepney moved forward a bit. I was about to let it go at that, but somehow through my earphones I heard him say something. I couldn't remember what it was, but it sounded taunting. Wrong move fucker. Furious, I shouted back "PUTANGINA MO!". I got the last word and got on another jeepney for my ride home.

I was still reeling from anger until I got home, all that testosterone and adrenaline coursing through my veins. I knew I could've beaten the guy to a pulp. He was in a confined area, and I could punch him in the face without him putting much of a fight. UFC moves went through my head, using fists and elbows to bring this asshole down. Tactical analysis showede I had the upper hand in that situation.

Fucker. If I wasn't in a hurry to get home or if I wasn't bringing a bag or had my cellphone in a belt clip he would've regretted hitting me and being an ass about it. Fuckin' asshole.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

TANGINA NUN AH... Dude, you should have used your newly developed big musculados to good use. Did you get his license plate? Hanapin natin at ratratin natin ng M4 mo!!!

Anonymous said...

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." -Gen George Patton

Anonymous said...

"Forgiving the enemy is God's function. Our job is to set the meeting." Gen. Norman Swarzkofp, Operation Desert Storm

vistan said...

"Two is one. One is none"

i needed someone to watch my six hehehe

Anonymous said...

well choose your battles.. you think he's worth giving crap about.. oks lang yan! sayang ang effort kung alam mo naman they tend to be the way they are.. . ;)

Anonymous said...

tangina mehn... if i were you, i wouldv done something about it... no offense.. i dont wanna sound like the typical guy that wants a fight.. but how can people learn if no one teaches them? kaya nga merong teacher.. at merong student.. =p girl or boy, straight or gay.. if someone did that to me, id do my job and teach that person a lesson.. what is knowledge if it is not used? or passed on?

Andrei Jerez said...

"In conflict, straightforward actions generally lead to engagement, surprising actions generally lead to victory." --art of war