Friday, March 18, 2005

SNAFU

Unfortunately I wasn't able to go to the gym yesterday.... before any of you think I'm a lazy kid, just wait a minute and let me explain.

After the billiard game (which was actually 2) I locked my PC, gathered my things and proceeded to leave the office. But my boss asked for helped with the work she was doing.... I was trapped.

I thought I could take my leave after a few minutes but the discussion lasted for about an hour! I had no more time to workout, since the gym closes at 10pm. Darnits.

Fortunately when I got home I saw my workout guide book and the desire to workout was rekindled. Luckily the routine I was scheduled to do could be done with the 2 14-pound dumbells I had lying around.

So I still got to work out....Situation Normal (All F*cked Up) ....

1 comments:

vistan said...

hahaha, i know... i know! susugod ako mamaya :P